You are here
Hair | Hairstyle | New Hairstyle | Hair Tips | Hair Extensions | Hair Growth
All women want their hair to grow long. As you know hair growth depends on so many factors like quality of shampoo, oil, purity of water for head bath, frequency of head bath and others. You need to take good care of hairs and nourish it if you want to have long flowing hairs. Treat your head gently and give it the nourishment it needs and it will grow a lot faster. Here are ten natural remedies and tips on how to speed up hairs growth.
Hair Treatment Tips:
Best Tip-1. Rosemary Oil:
- Rosemary is a wonderful herb that is said to have some amazing properties that will help to enhance growth.
- It increases the circulation in the scalp, unclogs the hairs follicles, and strengthens the roots.
- Try mixing a few drops of rosemary essential oil with two tablespoons of olive oil and massaging that into your scalp.
- Leave it on for about half an hour and wash it out again with shampoo and warm water.
Best Tip-2. Eat Lots Of Omega-3s:
- The Omega-3 fatty acids that are found in fish like salmon are good for your heart and cardiovascular system and they also encourage hair growth.
- In fact, lack of omega-3 fatty acids in the diet can lead to hair loss.
- You can either add more fresh fish to your diet to get the benefits or you could take a fish oil supplement.
- Either way, omega-3 fatty acids will help to nourish your hair, from the roots.
Best Tip-3. Hot Oil Scalp Massage:
- This is one of the best tips on how to speed up growth.
- When you massage your scalp, it improves blood supply to the follicles and that will make grow faster.
- If you combine that massaging with a lukewarm oil treatment you will also strengthen and condition at the same time.
- Warm up some olive oil or coconut oil and then massage it into your scalp, in a circular motion, for about five minutes.
- Leave the oil for about half an hour and then wash out with shampoo.
Best Tip-4. Fenugreek:
- Fenugreek is used extensively in hair treatments because it contains proteins to nourish and lecithin which moisturizes and strengthens.
- Take a cup of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight. Strain off the water and then grind the seeds into a fine paste.
- Massage the scalp with the paste and leave it for at least half an hour and then shampoo.
- With all these natural remedies for growth, the repeated treatments over time will bring the best results.
Best Tip-5. Castor Oil:
- Another great tip on how to speed up hair growth is to use castor oil, which is particularly good because it is rich in Vitamin E and omega-9 fatty acids, both of which will nourish and enhance healthy growth.
- It’s also very good for thickening the hair and fighting frizz.
- Try massaging your scalp with a mixture of castor oil and a few drops of rosemary essential oil for the best results.
Best Tip-6. Eggs:
- Eggs are made up of the very same stuff and that is why egg masks are so effective.
- They feed the hair with protein, which will make your hair stronger and encourage new growth. It will also make your hair looking lovely, shiny and give it some bouncing nature.
- Whisk up the yolks of two eggs along with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it to sit for twenty minutes before you wash it out again with lukewarm water.
Best Tip-7. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Another amazing tip on how to speed up growth is to use apple cider vinegar; it is a great natural way to clean away any dead skin cells and product residue that might be restricting the growth of your hair and it also balances out the pH.
- Shampoo your hair first and then rinse with a mixture of equal parts apple cider vinegar and water.
- Leave it for about ten minutes and then rinse again with plain water.
Best Tip-8. Potato Juice:
- Using potato juice is surprisingly good tip on how to speed up the growth.
- Potatoes are full of nutrients and vitamins A, C and D that will promote growth of hair.
- All you need to do is apply potato juice and leave for fifteen minutes and then shampoo it out.
- If you do that regularly, you will soon see an improvement in hair growth.
Best Tip-9. Peppermint Oil:
- Peppermint oil promotes the growth because it kills bacteria on the scalp, which will keep hair strong and health and it will stimulate the hair follicles which encourage new growth.
- Mix three drops of peppermint essential oil with three tablespoons olive oil and massage that into your hair and scalp.
- Leave it to sit for fifteen minutes and then wash out with a gentle shampoo.
Best Tip-10. Onion Juice:
- Onion juice really does make grow faster because of the high amounts of Sulphur that it contains.
- Extract the juice of one onion and then apply it and scalp and leave it on for about fifteen minutes.
- When you wash it out with shampoo, the smell will disappear, and you will be left with a healthy hair that should grow much faster.