You are here
How to set up 2-factor authentication in Bitazza?
- 8 reads
Bitazza is the local digital asset platform for ASEAN and it connects exchanges and brokers that have been set up in places like Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Singapore.
There is no secret that Bitazza offers incredible features as well as high-end security measures. Although, Bitazza claims to secure your assets but we can’t deny the fact that nothing is 100% secure in digital platforms.
Considering this fact, you can also share the responsibility for your account’s safety by providing an extra layer of security through a two-factor authentication setup.
Now, you may ask, how to do so? Well, just jump into the very next section of this blog post to get the solution to your query.
Ultimate guidance to setup 2-factor authentication
Here are the steps to follow to set up 2FA to safeguard your account, just implement each of them carefully.
- Firstly, go to "Setting" in the top left corner of the Bitazza App.
- After this, choose the "Security" option and turn on two-factor authentication.
- Simply click the number to copy the key or QR code.
- Now, go to the App store and download a program for two-factor authentication such as the Google Authenticator application.
- Launch the 2FA application whichever you have installed.
- Thereafter, choose the "+" sign and then click "input setup key" from the dropdown menu.
- Paste the key that you have copied in step 3 or open the Bitazza-saved QR image after setting the account as Bitazza TH.
- To complete the 2FA setup for your account, paste the 6-digit code produced by your Google Authenticator into the Bitazza app.
- Note- Instructions are particular to Google Authenticator. Other 2FA apps may have different user requirements.
That’s it, you are done with the 2FA setup procedure in the Bitazza app. Now, you can trade more securely.
Utilizing Bitazza is worthwhile as it offers sophisticated features which make it special among other similar platforms. With a focus on mass retail, Bitazza is aiming to offer blockchain-based cashless payment solutions in the future. It also wants to encourage the usage of digital assets to supplement regular daily fiat-based transactions throughout Southeast Asia.
As we know security is the name of game in the crypto industry, apropos to this, I have elaborated on a crucial method - 2FA set up to safeguard your Bitazza account. Hope you will be able to implement the given procedure seamlessly.
Add new comment