You are here
How to Fix QuickBooks File Doctor Not Working?
QuickBooks is a popular accounting software. It has many benefits like being able to handle multiple company accounts and track financial transactions, but it also has its drawbacks. One of the most common issues with QuickBooks is the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error.
- The QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error can occur for many reasons, such as:
- The user may have exceeded the number of records in a table.
- The user may have exceeded the number of records in a QuickBooks file.
- The user may have changed an account's data type to something other than account or sub account and then deleted one or more records from that account or sub account.
- The user may have deleted any part of the company file without first saving a backup copy of it.
- A power outage might have caused some data to be lost on your computer's hard drive, causing an error when you try to open your company file again.
What Is QuickBooks Desktop Unrecoverable Error?
QuickBooks, being one of the world’s leading accounting software, offers a whole lot of benefits to it’s users. However, there are a handful of errors and bugs that keep popping-up from time to time and bother the users. The errors in the software can be caused due to a variety of factors, such as network issues and damaged files. Among these errors, one of the most common ones that a lot of users encounter is the QuickBooks Unrecoverable error. This article is going to talk about the error, its symptoms and ways to troubleshoot it.
However, an alternative to this can be to get in touch with our certified professionals and experts who can help you in fixing the QuickBooks unrecoverable issue with much ease. Connect with our technical support team using our dedicated helpline i.e. 1-800-761-1787, and our QuickBooks error support team will be there to assist you.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
When a user tries to open a QuickBooks file and the software cannot reach to the asked file, it displays an error message which reads, “QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close”. Apart from the message, the error pops up carries anyone of the 50 unique numeric error codes which are 10 digits long in a “5 digits space 5-digits” sequence. The QuickBooks unrecoverable error indicates that the accounting software has experienced the critical application fault. These error codes can be seen when you open the company file or while clicking on save, print, or ship icon, at the top of the transaction. When unrecoverable error occurs, you may see ‘critical application fault‘ message or following error message on your screen:
The above provided solutions in this article shall assist you in fixing the QuickBooks unrecoverable error that you are experiencing on your software. In case the issue continues to persist, even after trying all the suggestions mentioned herein this post, then you can call our 24*7 QuickBooks enterprise support team. Our experts can be accessible through our dedicated helpline i.e.+1-855-603-0490.