Diary Store values the privacy of the users, subscribers, publishers, members, and others who visit and use the Diary Store Platform (collectively or individually, “You” or “Users”).
By using the Diary Store Platform, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this Policy.
This website automatically collects information on our server logs from your web browser regarding your use of the website. Examples of information we collect automatically from all users include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; and full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on the website.
This website also collects information through the use of 'cookies'. Cookies are anonymous, unique alphanumeric identifiers sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Collection and Registration of Personal Information
The information collected from the registration form that is presented to users when they choose to register may include contact information, such as the user's name, email address, Birth date, postal address, job title, country, contact numbers, profession and all other activities in Diary Store.
Diary Store does not allowing to register as user who are under the age of 5. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 5. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 5 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 5, please contact us using contact us section.
How Personal Information Is Used
We use the personal information that you provide for such purposes as:
- Website and system administration, such as for the technical support of the website and its computer system, including processing computer user account information, information used in the course of securing and maintaining the website, and verification of website activity by the website operator or its agents.
- Tailoring or customizing content or design of the website during a single visit (session) to the website and individualized personalization of the website on repeat visits.
- Communicating with you about user personal remainders and activities related alerts, website changes or updates, our services and, with your consent, special offers, promotions or market research surveys.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Access to your personal information is restricted to our employees, agents, representatives and service providers, such as our data processing, printing and fulfilment operations, and entities for whom we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher. We will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you access the website while you are outside of your own country, your information may be transferred outside country in order to provide you with such access.
We will not disclose any personal information without your consent except under the following circumstances:
- If user is not active since one year from the last login then Diary store will transfer your details to your nominee which you selected as part of registration terms and conditions.
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of persons or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law; and
- If this website or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
Retention of Personal Information
We keep your personal information 100% confidentiality for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes and to protect our legal interests.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We recognize that your privacy is important to you, and therefore we endeavor to keep your personal information confidential. The personal and demographic information about each user is stored on servers that are behind a firewall and physically housed within a secured data center. Furthermore, our internal practices help protect your privacy by limiting employee access to and use of personal information. However, we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that your personal information will be protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alterations, and do not accept any liability for the security of the personal information submitted to us nor for your or third parties' use or misuse of personal information.
Linking to External Sites
By submitting your information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. You should review this policy regularly, to note any changes as to how we collect and use personal information.
Please contact us if any of the data we hold about you becomes inaccurate and if you have any queries or concerns about the data we are holding about you. Also we welcome your feedback about what you like or don't like about our website. Your feedback is stored on a secure internal system that allows the appropriate person to respond to you. Please contact us through our Contact section. Thank you for reviewing this information.
Dr.URM, Diary Store www.diarystore.com